Are you looking for the best electric fryer on the market? Well, you came to the right place, here at fryers24.com you will know everything about electric fryers, from the most popular, economical and efficient models, advantages, how to clean them, their characteristics, discounts, offers on Amazon, even how to use them in the best way so you can make the most of it.
So, if you want to save yourself those tedious, late and even dangerous tasks involved in cooking fries in the traditional way, then do not hesitate to buy an electric fryer, so you can enjoy really crispy and juicy meals in record time, with no need of being an expert in cooking.
- 1 Why buy an Electric Fryer?
- 2 What do I need to know?
- 3 Is an Electric Fryers the best option on the market?
- 4 How do I know which are the best?
- 5 This Year’s Top 10
- 6 Is the Electric Fryer clean and easy to use?
- 7 How can I clean it?
- 8 Will I save Energy?
- 9 Will I be able to use it, even if I have little time?
- 10 What can I cook with them?
- 11 Things to keep in mind when choosing a good electric fryer:
- 12 Last tips
- 13 Interesting Data
Why buy an Electric Fryer?
Electric fryers greatly facilitate the tasks in the kitchen when frying food, transforming this into money, time, effort and better cooking quality, thanks to the main virtue of keeping the oil temperature stable for much more time, through different schedules that make cooking much easier and safer, controlling everything almost automatically.
What do I need to know?
When you choose your electric fryer you should be aware that, given its capacity, the amount of demanding oil will be greater to be able to use it properly, the advantage is that the useful life of the oil is higher compared to traditional frying, in addition to making better use of it because food does not absorb it, yielding much more.
Being an electric you must make sure that the outlet is close to where you intend to install and operate it.
Is an Electric Fryers the best option on the market?
Currently acquiring an electric fryer is your best option in the market to facilitate and improve your daily tasks in the kitchen of your home or your restaurant, being able to place it almost anywhere, because they are quite compact and with very modern designs that adapt to your decoration without problems.
In addition, when compared to other types of fryers or traditional cooking methods in oil, electric fryers will always be in advantage, since they are very easy and practical to use, no matter that you have little knowledge about them, giving you the possibility to program the type of cooking you want to achieve by simply setting the time and temperature you want.
They are also very safe, therefore, you will not have to worry about splash burns, you only have to check the cooking of the food once the timer tells you and that’s it.
How do I know which are the best?
In the first place, that it gives you good power since this is an indispensable factor to be able to cook your food well, that the available capacity is appropriate for what you require and that the cost-benefit ratio is to your liking, also in this website you can find the 10 best models of this year, likewise in our comments section you can send us your concerns where we can gladly help you.
This Year’s Top 10
Below, we present you the 10 best electric fryers this year, for this list we took into account the following factors: quality, price, size, ease of use, ease of cleaning and energy savings.
- Instant Pot Duo 7 in 1
- T-fal Deep Fryer
- Chefman XL Jumbo
- Comercial Eléctrica de 24L
- Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer
- Hamilton Beach Professional fryer
- COSORI Smart WiFi Air Fryer 5.8QT
- BLACK + DECKER Air Fryer
- T-fal Deep Fryer
- Chefman TurboFry
Is the Electric Fryer clean and easy to use?
With the electric fryer you can perfectly and effortlessly control the ideal cooking temperature of your food, in turn you have a timer and in some cases lights and sounds that will indicate that your food is already ready, and with its fascinating anti -splashes avoid having to clean countertops and walls due to oil spillage
How can I clean it?
Keeping your electric fryer clean is one of the most important things to keep in mind, since it is essential so that its performance is optimal, its shelf life is longer and the food is cooked to the best possible quality, and although all fryers electrical generally are very easy to clean, then we will teach you step by step to do it with some tips that will be very helpful.
- First, disconnect it from the stream, wait for it to cool, and drain all the oil into a container for later disposal. Do not flush it down any drain, as it can easily be plugged.
- Remove the basket and all removable parts from the fryer and place them inside the sink.
- Take the appliance and clean it very well both outside and inside with a dry sponge, adding just a little liquid soap, then remove all the excess soap with a wet towel or kitchen paper.
- Fill it with water, connect it, cover it and let it work for 10 minutes at full power. When the water has boiled, turn it off, unplug it, and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour the water over the pieces of the fryer that are in the sink and its lid, squeeze everything with the same sponge and a little more soap, rinse with plenty of water and let everything dry naturally.
- It only remains to reassemble the electric fryer to use it again when you want.
Will I save Energy?
If we see it from the point of view that an electric fryer allows you to cook your food effectively and in a more efficient time, then you will save energy, in any case this type of fryer like any other appliance, has a significant energy consumption that will depend on the capacity and power you choose.
Will I be able to use it, even if I have little time?
Yes, one of the best attributes of the electric fryer is that you can turn it on with just a button and almost immediately be able to fry your food perfectly, saving you more time in the kitchen.
What can I cook with them?
In an electric fryer you can cook absolutely any food that deserves to be fried, so you will not have any impediment to enjoy the foods you like the most, such as:
- French fries (frozen or natural)
- Chinese lumps
- Chicken wings
- Chicken thighs
- Banana Torticas
- Fish tarts
- Cassava, banana or potato fritters
- Battered shrimp
- Battered octopus
- Breaded squid
- Onion rings
- Cordon bleu
- Meat balls
- Chicken, meat, fish croquettes
Things to keep in mind when choosing a good electric fryer:
If you want to know how to choose wisely your next electric fryer, then be sure to take into account the factors that we show you below:
Through an electric fryer you can fry any type of food in record time, regardless of whether they are vegetables, meats or flours, since it gives you the ease of being able to cook whatever you can think of simultaneously.
It is undoubtedly a determining factor at the time of selection, so you must ensure that the power is between 900 and 1500 watts, if the fryer is to be used in your home, and at least 1800 to 3500 watts if you plan to purchase it for your business or restaurant.
Be clear about the use that you are going to give to the fryer and for how many people you use to cook, that way you will determine the capacity you need, anyway acquiring a model that has between 1 to 2 liters, it is enough for a family of 4 or 5 members, in the case that it is for a small business of at least 20 people, with a 3.5 to 4 liters will suffice, but if you need it for a restaurant you will need at least one of 7 liters.
Easy to use
Buying an electric fryer, with just the push of a button you noticeably alleviate the cooking process thanks to its automated system and likewise reduce the risk of splash burns in its entirety, also all come with its protective cover and drain system. oil.
With so many models and designs you will surely find the one that best suits your budget, but in general they are not expensive at all, an electric deep fryer for the home ranges between, 36.99 USD and 69.99 USD, while one of medium size and capacity can reach 89.99 USD, finally if you will buy a bigger one for your restaurant you will pay an approximate of 124.99 USD.
Size – Overall dimensions
Their sizes are very diverse, depending mainly on the capacity they offer, where the small ones for the home average dimensions of 20 x 10.5 x 10.2 inches and the largest ones 22.5 x 18.2 x 12.8 inches.
- Use high-smoke oils, such as vegetable or soy oil.
- Completely dry all foods before immersing them, or at least remove any traces of liquid to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Avoid overheating the oil, as this shortens the life of the oil.
- If you need to fry different types of food, and your fryer has only one bowl, cook them separately and change the oil when it gets dark.
- It is important to always close the lid, check the temperature and the timer to avoid possible burns.
- If you are going to cook fish, you can reserve that oil and use it again when you go to fry this type of food again.
- Always remember to remove the oil from the fryer if you are going to transport it.